We’re Different and We’re Ok with that…
You know how many companies depend on traditional training delivery methods to onboard, train, and upskill their employees, then only to discover that the training didn’t stick? Or discover people left the “training” session without knowing what to do next? That they seem more confused now than when they started?
We know and we see it all the time. What Learning Rebels does is provide non-traditional tools and “know-how” companies require today to make their training more effective. Connecting learning to action.
In fact, Learning Rebels has helped many companies improve their training efforts without causing disruption to the workflow and producing stronger results.
Training issues of today cannot be solved with the learning solutions from yesterday. This means thinking outside the walls of the classroom, rethinking traditional learning methods, and creating an environment supporting “Learning Curiosity”
What do we mean by different?
Learning Rebels specialize in developing non-traditional training solutions.
- Start with Learning Rebels signature VIP day. We spend one day deconstructing your curriculum to get to the heart of the issue.
- Learning Rebels takes a unique approach to curriculum mapping to determine if your programs are best suited to a blended, micro, or virtual approach.
- Many times training isn’t a program. We look at training from a “people first” perspective. What do people need to know at the moment of struggle?
- We embrace technologies to support social and informal learning. Learning doesn’t have to happen in a classroom. We can take your courses and reimage them using technology that allows for minimum workplace disruption.
But Wait, There’s More!
Passion about connected learning is our THANG!
- Chatbots: The use of chatbots to deliver learning directly to your people where they spend most of their time…on their phones.
- Visual Design: Development of infographics. Sometimes learning needs to be more visual than “text on page”. Use our skills to develop visual “How-to’s”, instructional guidance, data communication or step/action instruction.
- Collaboration Based Learning: Development of self-directed, virtual content using discussion boards, membership sites, wiki’s, Slack, and MS Teams
- Drip-Feeds: The use of drip-feed content to provide targeted learning reinforcement. Blogs and email can be used for good instead of evil. 🙂
- Video: 60-second video tips connected with a discussion board to provide learning reminders.