Learning Rebel Approved Blogs and Websites
In no particular order, celebrating fellow Learning Rebels and their unique points-of-view. Feed your curious spirit gain some tips and tools! Spend some time down the rabbit hole with these incredibly knowledgeable people.
- Bruno Winck: Kneaver
- JD Dillion – Just Curious Learning Blog/JDDillion.com
- David Kelly — Misadventures in Learning
- Mark Sheppard – Hitchhikers Guide to Learning
- Tom Spiglanin — Workplace Learning: An Insider’s Perspective
- Mark Britz — Learning Zealot
- Brian Washburn — Train Like a Champion
- Donald H. Taylor
- Julian Stodd’s Learning Blog
- Michelle Baker — Phase (two) Learning
- Matt Guyan — Learn Show Repeat
- Sukh Pabial — Thinking about Learning
- Donald Clark – Plan B Learning
- elearning Guild TWIST series
- Nancy Rubin
- Mike Taylor — Work Smarter not Harder
- Dan Pontefract
- Steve Wheeler
- Dashe & Thompson — Social Learning Blog
- Cathy Moore
- Helen Blunden — Activate Learning Solutions
- Cammy Bean
- Nick Neffler – Learning Blog and Reflections
- Guy W. Wallace – EPPIC Inc
- Jane Hart – Learning in the Modern Workplace
Join the Rebellion!
Because we're Rebels, our tips and ideas are not the usual blah boring stuff. Cool tools for cool people!
After we confirm your email, you'll get our
"Dump the Smile Sheet" whitepaper BAM!
(By signing up you agree to receive emails from Learning Rebels and know that, while it would make us sad, you can opt-out at any time.)
AWESOME! Welcome to the Rebellion. Now you will begin to receive great stuff from the mother ship. Lets DO THIS! Now that you have made the effort to subscribe (and we're glad you did!) be sure you have the Learning Rebel address added to your contacts so you don't miss a thing. It would be a tragedy for your Rebellion to end up in your spam folder, never to see the light of day.