Alesis’ MultiMix 8 USB FX—with built-in effects—doubles as a computer recording interface, so you can mix, record, or do both at the same time.
Whether you’re mixing a band or sub-mixing a group of inputs, such as a drumset, the MultiMix 8 USB FX is easy to use, rugged, and packed with features.
The MultiMix 8 USB FX delivers clean audio to your PA or recording system plus hassle-free computer connection. It offers microphone inputs with phantom power, guitar-direct inputs, and line-level inputs for connecting everything else. The mixer comes with a wide range of effects, and includes the Cubase LE music production system software to get you started.
This compact mixer features four XLR inputs with independent gain pots on channels one through four. These XLR inputs also have a switchable phantom power option to accommodate both dynamic and condenser microphones. TRS Line inputs are also available on all eight channels of MultiMix 8 USB FX. New to the MultiMix 8 USB FX is a high-impedance input on channel two, which allows direct connection of a guitar or bass; this is a great convenience for singer/songwriters looking to get a clean, “hot” signal. A Tape RCA stereo input is also included adding the ability to mix in audio from other sources such as a CD or LP player.
- Compact mixer and audio interface includes essential features for home studio
- Eight-channel mixer with mic, line, and guitar-level inputs
- 16-bit, 44.1/48 kHz stereo USB output for easy recording and playback from your computer
- XLR inputs with gain trim, switchable high-pass filters, and 48V phantom power
- Powerful EQ: three-band with sweepable parametric mids on channels 1 and 2, three-band on 3 and 4, two-band on 5 – 8