Learning Rebels Custom Workshops
Meeting the Needs of Your Team
- Micro-Learning in Micro-Time: Hands-on microlearning clinic designed to help teams develop relevant just-in-time learning.
- What Smart Trainers Know: Train the Trainer - Develop your Training skills, taking them to the next level.
- Making Training Stick Beyond the Classroom: Learning Tools for the 21st Century
- Bringing the WOW! Facilitation Skills for Non-Trainers or Subject Matter Experts
- Design Matters! Design content with impact. Death to boring training!
- Slide Rescue! Powerpoint skills that help you tell the story you want to tell.
- Brand Your Department! Developing a Marketing Plan for Your Training Team
- Have a unique problem? Let learning rebels develop a custom course to help bridge the gap!
Learning Rebels DIY: Learning on Demand
- 8 Hour Micro-Learning Challenge! Need it fast, need it good - challenge yourself!
- My Big Fat Conference Planner! Get your conference ROI
- Social Tune Up - Get the most out of your time online
- Brand Your Department - Nobody Puts Your Department in a Corner!
- Brand You - develop and manage your online presence
- Creating Video Magic on a Shoestring
- Project Manage your Video Projects
- SMART Goals Suck. Create goals that really matter!
- Death by Meeting - Create High Quality Conversations to Produce Outcomes
- Trainers Survival Guide - Make Your Training More Purposeful
Sign up now to receive free DIY Learning Information and Discounts.
Got a conference coming up? Take advantage of our featured course:
Your Big Fat Conference Planner!
Ever go to a conference and leave not really knowing if you got your money's worth? Conferences today are expensive, not only in money but in time. You want to be able to leave with a plan to carry out the information gathered and apply the learning you acquired. "Your Big Fat Conference Planner" can take you there. We will show you how to determine your conference goals, how to set up an organized conference plan, how to plan for contingencies and how to rock your network. Don't be left behind, show your organization that conferences add value to the business and make you a better L&D professional.