Remember that team who just couldn’t get along? That co-worker who just couldn’t work with the team? We know why, and Learning Rebels can help.
Most of us have experienced this situation at one time or another! The good news is there’s a simple tool designed to help you understand yourself AND other people too. As an authorized partner for Wiley Everything DiSC™, Learning Rebels can help you “Fight the Good Fight” to help you build more effective working relationships based on an understanding of different behavioral styles.
Everything DiSC is a research-validated model which helps you understand yourself and others, saving you time, energy, and money. Better employee communications means stronger relationships creating efficiency on both individual and company levels.
Why choose Everything DiSC? What’s in it for you and your team?
- Provides a common language to help teams understand one another and work better together
- Acts as a springboard for conversation and team building
- Improves employee and workplace communication
- Helps you to understand people who aren’t like you…. or are too much like you
- Reduces conflict and avoids misunderstandings
Since each person has a unique behavioral profile, people are walking around all over the world with different styles and priorities. We believe that these differences are extremely valuable. Once you assess these differences and harness the value, you’ll have better workplace communication AND healthier organizations. (Who doesn’t want that?!)
What Learning Rebels can do for you:
Shannon has been a coach and facilitator for DiSC for 15 years and has a deep understanding of the tool and its many applications. Partnering with Wiley has made those offerings even deeper and more relevant to the business needs of today! Tools such as:
- DiSC for Sales: Using DiSC to help your sales people better understand their customers and their buying behaviors.
- DiSC for Management and the Workplace: Helps Managers not only to better understand their unique management behaviors, but also that of the of team’s culture. Exploring cultural advantages and disadvantages, and how your group culture influences decision making and risk taking.
- Everything DiSC 363 for Leaders: Everything DiSC 363® for Leaders isn’t just any 360. For many leaders, 360s can be a frustrating experience. Open-ended comments can be unfocused and unhelpful and can even derail the learning process. With DiSC’s exclusive selectable comments feature, raters can give focused, balanced, constructive feedback—that the leader can actually use.
Bringing together everyone’s personalities and preferences to form a cohesive, productive team takes work, but the payoff can be huge–for individuals, for the team, and for the organization.