Your Team Can Do Better. We can help.
As an authorized partner for the Patrick Lencioni program The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team™, Learning Rebels can help you “Fight the Good Fight” to discover what it takes to work together more efficiently and effectively becoming a more cohesive team. A team which is grounded in trust, with the freedom to allow for conflict, with all team members committed to accountability and shared results.
Watch as Patrick shares his thoughts and personal insights about the power of building trust within teams.
Grounded in the model described in The Five Dysfunctions of a Team, the internationally best-selling leadership fable by Patrick Lencioni, The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team™ has a simple goal: To facilitate a learning experience that helps professionals and their organizations discover what it takes to build a truly cohesive and effective team.
A productive, high-functioning team has a lot of upside:
- makes better, faster decisions
- taps into the skills and opinions of all members
- avoids wasting time and energy on politics, confusion, and destructive conflict
- avoids wasting time talking about the wrong issues and revisiting the same topics over and over because of a lack of buy-in
- creates competitive advantage
- is more fun to be on!
Bringing together everyone’s personalities and preferences to form a cohesive, productive team takes work, but the payoff can be huge–for individuals, for the team, and for the organization.