"Microlearning on the GO" Challenge
Learning Rebels most popular workshop!
Bring the 3-D's of Microlearning to Your Organization
Learning Rebels will walk you through an extremely hands-on and engaging 8-hour challenge, where you will leave having created your own microlearning content plan.
Easily defined, microlearning is:
Short bursts of focused "right-sized" content to help people achieve a specific outcome.
More than just creating micro videos, microlearning is about solving problems that get in the way of employee success. Here you will create content that is truly fit for purpose.
Important Questions Answered
- What is and is not microlearning?
- How can microlearning be applied in your organization?
- When would microlearning be most appropriate?
- Are specialized tools required?
Important Objectives Met
- Make your plan, work your plan
- Create content with impact
- Leave with tools, checklists, templates and more
- Microlearning from inception to implementation