My name is Shannon Tipton and I am the Chief Learning Rebel!
With over 15 years of corporate learning leadership experience, I used blended learning techniques, and informal learning processes to successfully develop Learning and Development departments and training start-ups in North America, Europe and Korea.
What this means to you.
I bring to the table real-world, practical expertise in the learning field. The field of performance development is changing and changing fast. From virtual to traditional classrooms – designing and facilitating for how people learn today makes the difference between an organization of passive students versus active learners.
Today the key to organizational success is how social learning, content curation, and team collaboration are used and supported.
Because I have real-world experience; I understand your pain points and together we can work through them. I do this by:
- Building communities of practice and coaching teams on how to manage those communities focusing on content curation, discussion leadership, and managing engagement.
- Working with teams to use social platforms and practical collaborative tools to keep your learning culture strong and moving forward with momentum.
- Working to design (or redesign) learner centered Corporate Universities and other corporate sponsored learning events using project-based and action-set learning techniques to ensure the exchange of knowledge.
- Using cultural and behavioral assessments to improve communication and collaboration across business units.
- Here are 10 more reasons for us to work together!
I practice what I preach.
I speak regularly on the topic of moving traditional learning forward at ATD Chapter events, Elearning Guild Learning Solutions and regular webinar sessions.
As a certified facilitator of “Social Media for Learning” and “Learning Design” certifications for the Association of Talent Development, I emphasize participant engagement as key to learning connectivity.
These testimonials will also communicate my passion for taking learning into the 21st century.
Need a Speaker?
I welcome coming to your organization or off-site meeting to share with your teams:
- The importance of driving engagement and collaboration to improve business results.
- How “Working Out Loud” can improve employee engagement and communication.
- How empowering learning curiosity can change the scope of organizational culture.
Social sharing is a priority
Recently ranked as one of the top 100 L&D influencers on twitter
Learning Rebels is ranked as one of the top 100 L&D blogs
Regularly contributes articles to ATD.org
Facebook: Learning Rebels